|Sacred Love Island Murder Case|
|Romaji||Seiren-tou Satsujin Jiken|
|Type||Long Case - Returns Series|
|Case Number||File 46|
|Date Released||7 December 2016 - 12 April 2017|
|Characters||11 People (8 Men & 3 Women)|
|Death||3 People (2 Men & 1 Woman)|
|Last Case||White Snake Sake Brewery Murder Case|
Sacred Love Island Murder Case is 11th case in Kindaichi Case Files - Returns Series.
|Sacred Love Island Murder Case Characters|
|Hajime Kindaichi||Miyuki Nanase||Isamu Kenmochi|
|Kojiro Ushio||Takashi Wanise||Ken Izumaru||Mika Kanno||Musashi Okunogi|
|Akane Uryu||Kazehiko Kageo||Takahiko Kijima||Kuya Nagita||Shugo Umihoshi|
|Takuya Hirawa||Unnamed Owl Cafe's Master||Yamada||Marika||Mizuki|
- Kojiro Ushio (28) - Doctor of Teio University Hospital.
- Takashi Wanise (25) - Salesman of Medical Equipment Maker.
- Ken Izumaru (50) - Employee of Pharmaceutical Company.
- Mika Kanno (30) - Doctor of Teio University Hospital.
- Musashi Okunogi (29) - Editor of Literature Magazine.
- Akane Uryu (42) - Writer.
- Kazehiko Kageo (55) - Professor of Medical Faculty Teio University.
- Takahiko Kijima (37) - Person-in-charge Otowa Island Advertisement Company.
- Kuya Nagita (38) - Producer of South Island TV Cable.
- Shugo Umihoshi (28) - Cameraman of South Island TV Cable.
- Hiruko Kirigoe (87) - A Resident at Seiren Island.
First Victim was Kazehiko Kageo.
During fishing, Kojiro Ushio's rod suddenly pulled him hard into the water. After a while, his body was found by Mika Kanno.